Tuesday, August 21

Tag It Forward

In the 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don't know about you. Then at the end you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.

1. I started school when I was 5 and I went straight to 1st grade that's why I graduated the university when I was 19.

2. I hated cats when I was a kid and was superstitious about black cats (them being bad luck). Now I have 3 cats and I have Java who is actually all black (He's gorgeous!)

3. I got fired from work once. This event was the catalyst to me being here in Vietnam!

4. I love the concept of 'time travel'. I enjoyed movies like Back to the Future (Michael J Fox), TV shows like Heroes (Hiro Nakamura-bends time).

5. I can recite the alphabet backwards.

6. I love martial arts movies. I love Jackie Chan from since I was 8 (Snake in the Eagle's Shadow and Drunken Master) and I also enjoyed Jet Li movies (Once Upon a Time in China, Hero, The One) and I'm looking forward to their movie together (Forbidden Kingdom) to be released April 18, 2008!

7. I like Thai massages. I like the fact that my body gets to be twisted in different sort of ways and it feels great!

8. I love roller coasters, bumper cars and banana boats. I wish to ride them until I'm 64!