Friday, November 7

Before Midnight

New Year is not yet here but today I did things I'm not so proud of. So before I sleep I want to write my resolutions for tomorrow instead of waiting for January 1, 2009.
  • I will eat more fruit and refrain from eating junk food (I had Clover chips, Nagaraya and Nova tonight after 8:00 p.m.)
  • I will be nicer to our two puppies: Buddy and Asia. (I was impatient with them and not at all loving to them as I usually am). I will save some play time with them in the afternoon.
  • I will not take coffee after 8 p.m. (Again, I was not behaving very well today. I was actually very rebellious.)
Ah! I'm thankful that tomorrow is a new day.

"The reason I can still find hope
is that I keep this one thing in mind:
the LORD'S mercy.
We were not completely wiped out.
His compassion is never limited.
It is new every morning.
His faithfulness is great.
Lam 3:21-23 God's Word