Thursday, November 6

I Feel Proud!

Feeling proud had been an uncomfortable feeling for me while I was growing up. Most Filipinos were taught not to 'feel proud' of what we could do or have done because it's not 'polite'. But now that I've 'grown up' I know it's okay :)

Today, I'm proud that I was able to convert Vivaldi's music in .flac format to .mp3 all by myself. I didn't lose my temper and I enjoyed myself. I also started the banana diet this morning and have not had any craving for 'sweets'. We'll see how 'effective' this diet will be. But I'm really excited. I also am going to sleep before mid-night and will avoid anything that will cause me stress.

I also got the results of my T4, T3 and TSH test. These are blood tests to check thyroid activities. And PRAISE! Everything is normal. No more signs of sick euthyroid syndrome. I also got the urinalysis test. No more trace of RBC and bacteria is within normal range. God led me to pray Isaiah 40:29-31 over my body months ago and God is healing me day by day. More PRAISE! Join me in praying this over our bodies as we glorify Him in all that we are.

ISAIAH 40:29-31

29 He gives power to the weary;
and to him with no vigor; He increases strength.


30 Even the young shall faint and be weary,
and the young men shall utterly fall;

31 but those who wait on Jehovah shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
they shall run, and not be weary;
they shall walk and not faint.