Tuesday, November 4

Daily Journaling. Can I do it?

There's so many things I haven't done but today as I visit the One Minute Writer I'm encouraged to try it. I'll start with just letting friends know of my plans and what I'm up to.

I've been here in the Philippines since August 8, 2008 and planned on coming back to Hanoi after 6 weeks. It didn't happen. I am having my medical check-up trying to figure out what's wrong with me. I've been having symptoms of several diseases. The doctors have been ruling out other diseases before making a diagnosis and it's taking a long time. Anyways, it's almost Christmas and my plan is to stay here till after my sister's wedding. Yes, the youngest in the family, Jorie, is going to be the first one to get married. And yes, I'm more than okay with it. (That's Jorie on the left wearing the navy blue shirt and me.)

So, Hanoi, I missed the flooding on October 31st, but I'll be back soon to enjoy winter over there.